Dutch salary administration
Continuously changing regulation places an increased administrative burden on you as an employer, which is not always welcome. For this reason, we are glad to help by taking some tasks off your hands, for instance in matters relating to employment law. We can check employment contracts and/or draw up employee regulations.
In our view, providing Dutch salary administration for expats in the Netherlands includes at least the following:
- preparation of monthly salary statements
- registration and deregistration of employees with the Tax Office
- preparation of annual income statements for employees
- preparation of journal entries and payment advice lists relating to Dutch salary administration
- preparation and electronic submission of wage levy returns
- dealing with additional and corrected wage levy returns
- dealing with corrected messages (policy administration)
- other tasks related to electronic data provision
We continually strive to make our performance in the Dutch salary administration fit as closely as possible with your wishes. To achieve this, a client service meeting can be held annually, for example, at no extra cost.