Nothing is more complex than the network of laws and treaties with which you, as a national and international entrepreneur and employee, are confronted. That is why we are glad to work with you to find the best solution. This may involve advising on the company structure, but also on the tax and social security position of employees, as well as on cross-border turnover tax issues. Our advisors are not limited to abstract advice, but also focus on the practical implementation of your obligations as an entrepreneur, employer and individual.
You will find our expertise, among others, in the following areas:
- starting up business activities within and outside the Netherlands;
- tax accounting: determining and optimising the Dutch tax burden; determining the tax position in the annual accounts;
- tax compliance, compliance with (tax) obligations in the Netherlands;
- assessing and optimising the tax and legal structure;
- reorganisations, mergers and acquisitions;
- objection and appeal against tax assessments and the conduct of tax proceedings;
- assessing and optimising cross-border financial flows (dividends, interest and royalties);
- Dutch income tax returns;
- Supervision of audits by the government (tax authorities);
- advising on applicable tax treaties and European tax provisions;
- global mobility advice, including the development of expat policies;
- international social security.